Wednesday, November 3, 2010

back to reality

Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long since I've posted. As I wrote over a week ago, I was able to move in to my permanent housing on Wednesday (not last, but the one before). I've thoroughly gotten used to sleeping in my new bedroom now :)

I had a great visit from Wayne over the past 9 days. He just left at 5:00 this morning, and I'm back at work. I have been trying unsuccessfully to get the internet connected in my apartment. Unfortunately, the sense of urgency is not great on the part of the government-run telephone and internet company here, so I'm not sure when I'll be back online at home. I'm back at work, though, so I can now use the internet here when I get a spare chance.

I'll write more about what's been going on a little later, but just wanted to say hi after such a long time of being out of touch!

1 comment: