Hi all,
I got a call today from an admin officer at post in Caracas who said my visa application has been approved by the minister of foreign affairs in Venezuela. Now, it just has to be issued. Hopefully, though, this is an indication that I'll have my visa in time to stick to my original travel plans.
My apartment is really filling up now with items for my consumables shipment. I got out a suitcase to put aside the items I want to make sure to take with me when I fly to post. I have to make sure to have all the necessities, since I can't expect my things to arrive for approximately 3 months after I get to post.
Today I got the last of my vaccines, the third rabies shot and typhoid. The days are really flying by now! It's hard to believe how soon I'll be leaving!
So glad to hear about the visa! How do you fit into one or two suitcases what you might need for 3 months?? Especially since you have to "dress" for your job! It must seem like you are in a whirlwind. You are constantly in our prayers. Abrazos, Deb
ReplyDeleteI comented on this last week, but it didn't go through! Thanks for your prayers :)
ReplyDelete