Saturday, August 14, 2010

packing day!



Today is the big day. Thanks to Mariola, my suitcases are super-organized and all packed. My items to be packed are organized and set out for the packers' convenience. All the items that belong at Oakwood are tucked away in the cabinets so they don't get packed by mistake.

Packers are supposed to come between 8-10 sometime. It's already 9, so I guess they're not coming in the first hour. I don't expect it'll take too long, but you never know. I had to turn in my remote access fob to access the intranet for work from home, so I need to go in one more time to take care of a few things this afternoon, so I'm really really hoping I have ample time to do so.

I'm attaching a couple pictures of the beginning of the packing process on Monday, and I'll put one of the nice empty apartment afterward. I occasionally send out group e-mails with different information about my FS process, so if you're not on that list and would like to be, please post your e-mail address to me on here and I'll add you to the list!

1 comment:

  1. Man, it's really happening! It's been an amazing adventure to watch the way that God has worked through this entire process. One lesson that keeps coming back over and over is to trust in His perfect timing! We are wishing you the best and will be praying hard for you in the upcoming days.
    ¡Buen viaje!

    ReplyDelete