Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Countdown begins

I'm down to three more weeks before I'm supposed to leave. Still no sign of a visa, but I'm still hopeful. I had a great weekend hanging out with friends, having dinner, playing games, seeing movies, etc. I had a second birthday celebration on Sunday afternoon when one couple invited all the 20-somethings group over for lunch and games.

This afternoon I decided to use money that my parents and grandparents sent me for my birthday to get a pedicure and massage at a spa in the shopping center connected to my building. It was very relaxing and well worth it!

I also spent a good deal of time today scanning documents for the moving company, trying to get all ready for my move and to legally import my vehicle to Venezuela. It seems like the process has only just begun, so I'm sure there's much more fun to come before I get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers about the visa keep flowing! Sounds like sooo many details to think about.

    ReplyDelete