Last night I got the picnic table/cargo lid that goes in the back of my CR-V. I put it in today and it fit perfectly! When I got the car, I noticed it didn't have it, but the price was so good I decided it was okay. I didn't think I cared about having it, but it is supposed to go over a large cargo storage space in the back, which is also covered by a carpet. Without the tray, the carpet was sliding down into the space and it wasn't convenient to put anything in the back. I found this one on ebay for a reasonable price, so I was happy.
I've also been ordering sheets, bedspreads, towels, and other needed household items as I find them at good prices on my favorite websites. It's pretty standard to get an advance of pay, which I'll probably do.
I have just over a week left of ConGen training, then some miscellaneous courses and safety training. I'll do a bunch of things like getting a vonage account, downloading the Venezuela map for my garmin, deciding when to cancel my cell phone, changing my address on everything, etc.
I've been getting birthday cards in the mail, and so far I only opened Joanna's present (thanks Jo!). I'm saving the rest for Friday. A coworker who's in training with me brought me a present, which she said I should wait to open until Friday. She also brought me my favorite rice chips, which are gluten free. She's always a bright spot in my day :)
Sounds like you're having fun! Miss you. XXOOXX
ReplyDeleteYay! Your CRV is complete!!
ReplyDelete