Preparations to move are coming right along. I have scheduled my pack out, got my car shipment reserved, reserved my plane tickets, etc. Now everything hinges on that visa coming! I got my second rabies shot yesterday. Now I just have a couple more to go.
I'm stil enjoying muay thai classes and activities with the 20-somethings from church. We back into heat-advisory temperature ranges this weekend. I hope I get a chance to go down to the pool tomorrow or Sunday. The big news today was an earthquake at 5:06 am. Apparently, the 3.6 earthquake was the strongest recorded in this area since 1974 (I think), when they started measuring and keeping track the way we do today. I didn't feel it, and I'm glad it didn't wake me up. I got my fill a couple years ago when we felt that 7.-something one in Illinois.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment