Hi all, I got my assignment today--Caracas, Venezuela. I think it'll be a great post and am looking forward to learning all about it in the coming days. We didn't get our continuing training schedules today as hoped, but will get them by the end of the week. If I had to guess, I think I'll be here in Virginia for another two months or so before shipping out. I'll find out about the chance for a visit home before leaving and everything in the next couple of weeks I think. I'll put up more details later, just wanted to give an update.
It was great to have Wayne here as moral support and to give me flowers, plus introduce me to Korean barbecue to celebrate. He leaves early (I mean EARLY) tomorrow morning. More details to come :)
Yay!! I am so excited for you. Thanks for taking time to update us.
ReplyDeleteSo awesome!! Congratulations Sarah!
ReplyDelete