Sunday, May 16, 2010

One week down...

Well, I made it through week one! I do feel quite exhausted, but it does also feel like a bit of an accomplishment! It's supposed to get less overwhelming from here.

I finally decided on a health plan, prepared my travel vouchers in hopes of getting some reimbursement, and have worked on a couple of homework assignments. I spent about 4 hours last night researching the different posts where I might be assigned in order to know how to rank them on my bid list. I have several more assignments to finish before Monday.

I also need to do some non-work related things today, try to arrange to receive my shipment of my household items later this week (this is the 200 pounds I had packed and sent by the movers a week and a half ago), get to the gym, do some shopping, etc.

Tomorrow I'm planning to attend church with Caitrin, whose family attends the same church I've been going to for the last many years in Champaign. I am looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment