Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Some Pics of my apartment








These are a few pictures of my little apartment. It's small, but I kind of like it that way. There are two closets, on of which is a walk-in with plenty of shelving, which is great. The space is used efficiently. Some of the fixtures and appliances are old school, but overall, it's very nice and comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! We are enjoying keeping up with you through your blog. Thanks for taking the time to do this. We're excited for you and can't wait to hear where you are going next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either! :) Thanks for commenting--I'm never quite sure who's reading. It is a nice way to stay in touch. I'll have to send some e-mails too, because we're strongly cautioned from putting too much detail out there on blogs, facebook, etc.

    I hope you guys are doing well too.

    ReplyDelete